Saturday 21 November 2020

PREP project 20/11/2020

 Today at PREP we started painting our shelves and getting them ready for our market sale. We're planning on finishing the rest of the shelves at home. I was struggling a bit to focus on painting because the weather was so hot, but on the other hand, it made it easier to paint the shelves for they dried a lot quicker.  The painting of the shelves was a little slow and I think it would've been easier if we had just painted the outside let them dry and then did the rest in the third block. 


I didn't have enough time to start on my blog because I was doing the painting and I also was doing the currency, so focused that I totally forgot about writing up my blog and reflecting on the day. I wish we had a bigger space to help with the painting, we could've done a lot more than we did but Blaze is painting the rest of the shelves at his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.