Friday 27 November 2020

PREP 27/11/2020

 PREP 27/11/2020


Today at PREP we finished painting the rest of our shelves in the hope to get the shelves a lot more tidier. I was doing all the painting and we were a little low on members for the day because Blaze was at an appointment, Caleb was away for about half of the day and the rest was just our team.


I struggled to stay on task during the painting though and I wish I could've done better on a lot of things. We also ran out of paint during our painting session so I had to use some of the art room paint instead. Our shelves are doing good and look a lot better with the second coat of paint. Caleb brought in another two shelves which aren't going to be painted because we think they look cool on themselves.

Our advertisement is done and we may add some finishing touches to the actual ad, and maybe change the prices, we usually just ask Blaze for confirmation on things so he usually helps us get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.